BOTTLED

  • “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. Dr. Suess

Monday, November 26, 2012

DEAR GINGER

40!

Really? It seems impossible to me!

I had grandchildren by the time I was 40.
You are definitely not old enough for that!

Don't you dare!!
(Just kidding.)

But I think we are safe at this point. WHEW!!! But the time is getting closer. I think on that often. I could be a great grandmother before I am 60. That is simply mind boggling.

As I think on such things I become aware of how much it has meant to me to be your mom. Having children, and then grandchildren, and now anticipating another new adventure with great grandchildren is the best thing that has ever happened in my life. Nothing else is as wonderful or rewarding.

It is wonderful to see the kind and considerate woman you have become. It is so great to see you organize community projects, guide youth, forgive others and serve with so much compassion and enthusiasm in so many ways. 

Happy Birthday daughter of mine.
Happy Happy Birthday.
And many more.

I love you and wish we lived closer.
Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment