BOTTLED

  • “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. Dr. Suess

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DEAR HENNI

I am so glad you like your red scarf and hat!

And I am glad to hear you got snow for your birthday.
Sometimes wishes DO come true.
It is snowing at our house today too.

I think you are a very special girl.
I notice that you love to share with others.
I have watched you help your mom,
and your brothers, and your dad,
and me and Papapa.

I am glad you are so kind.
Always remember to say kind things and do kind things.

I miss you.
I hope you send me a letter again.
Maybe you can draw a picture of you with your scarf.
You could send it to me in the mail or by e-mail!

I hope you had a lot of fun today.
And enjoy playing in the snow!

Love Grandma Ames

No comments:

Post a Comment