BOTTLED

  • Faith is always a gift of God to man, which is obtained by obedience, as all other blessings are. (Joseph F. Smith Gospel Doctrine, p. 212) ... Faith does not come without works; faith does not come without obedience to the commandments of God. (Conference Report, October 1903, p. 4)

Friday, January 21, 2011

RANDOM THINKING

YOU
are not going to hell
for stupid things I have done or may do -
all the mistakes
and idiocy
 my span of years on earth may entail.

Yep that's right - you are safe from me.

Me on the other hand -
well -
I am not going to hell
for the ridiculous things you are doing,
have done
or may continue to do in the future.

 I am safe from you.

Isn't that nice?!!!

And even better than that -
we both will likely make it to heaven.

That is nice to think about, that is -
YES IT IS!

And true too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment