BOTTLED

  • “Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple. Dr. Suess

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

LIKE A SON

I have 3 sons.

I also have 3 daughters.
They have each married a young man that is 'like a son' to me.

Each of 'these' sons has a birthday in the early spring.
In spring the days warm, begin to lengthen,
and the light steadily increases.

All my sons bring light to our family, and humour, and increase the vitality and lengthen joy in warm interpersonal interactions.

Happy Birthday seems like such a trite saying and yet I pray for their happiness, not only on the day the calendar marks, for them, the passing of another year - their birth day, but all other days too (in spite of 'face washes' J).

When it is your "Birthday - shout hooray! ... One year older and wiser too - Happy Birthday to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment